Apply for more information
Stevens Point, WI and Central WI
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone to hit the ground running in a fast paced, tech heavy environment. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in all things Server Admin: provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of virtual servers, server hardware, software, and related infrastructure. The Server Administrator ensure that servers are secure, performing optimally, and efficient. The Server Admin also provides support for incidents, daily monitoring and maintenance for server hardware, server operating systems, backups, VMWare, Exchange, Active Directory and other server related infrastructure.
We offer an excellent employment package of competitive salary, benefits, and an family style work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an energetic, fun, and growing company.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of virtual servers, server hardware, software, and related infrastructure
- Ensure that servers are secure, performing optimally, efficient
- Provide support for incidents, daily monitoring and maintenance for server hardware, server operating systems, backups, VMWare, Exchange, Active Directory and other server related infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge about VMware management tools (vCenter, vRealize Operations, etc.)
- Working experience building scalable, highly available, mission critical virtual infrastructures
- Experience should include designing, implementing and managing multiple virtual environments & VLANs
- Experience or working knowledge of Disaster Recovery & Backup technologies
- Participate in a 24x7x365 third-level support team, take call on a rotating basis and be prepared to facilitate solutions for production technologies.
- Protects organization keeping information confidential and secure
- Provide End User/desktop support
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a team player, with high integrity
- Must be dependable with a strong work ethic
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong Customer Service skills and a commitment to excellence
- Excellent overall communication skills, including written, verbal & team communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and accurate time reporting imperative
- Strong organizational skills, including being very detailed and task oriented
- Be willing to accommodate a client’s needs which may involve evening and weekend work.
- 2+ years experience with Windows Server, VMWare, Exchange, Active Directory, and SANs Administration
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) preferred
- Manufacturing/Industrial environment experience a plus
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.