40; overtime available
HQ in Stevens Point, WI
50-75% mostly statewide (project depending)
We are looking for the right Journeyman Electrician to join our team. The Journeyman Electrician is responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial and industrial settings. Pulling cable, running pathway, running conduit, terminations of cables, testing of cables, and installation of equipment and hardware in a commercial and industrial setting.
The ideal candidate will possess troubleshooting skills and a desire to learn new technologies and procedures.
We offer an excellent employment package of competitive salary, benefits, and a great family style work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an energetic, fun, and growing company.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing electrical cabling, including pathway, conduit, hooks, etc.
- Termination and testing of fiber and cat 5/6 cable
- Prepares for projects and service by reviewing installation/service orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools; coordinating schedules with customers.
- Plans projects and service by surveying and evaluating location; identifying installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Cleans and maintains job site, tools, and vehicles
- Read blueprints. Maintains records by documenting installation/work effectively.
- Customer Service:
Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential, exhibiting a safety first mentality.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be a team player
- Continuous learner
- Enjoy what you do
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail & task oriented
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Technical support (or customer support) experience
- Working in a manufacturing environment a positive
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.