Apply for more information
Stevens Point, WI
We are looking for an IT Technician to join our team. Primary responsibilities will include all things IT, setting up new employees, answering support calls, building/configuring/installing hardware, troubleshooting user issues, planning, installing, documenting and assisting with larger IT projects as needed. This position will also have exposure to virtualization, VoIP, backups, AV, NVR’s, security cameras, and much more. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for IT, excellent troubleshooting skills and a desire to learn new technologies and procedures.
We offer an excellent employment package of competitive salary, benefits, and an ideal work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an energetic, fun, and stable growing company.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up accounts, installing software, initial backup seeding, running network software’s, etc.
- Setting up and maintaining client monitoring
- Building, configuring, and installing of PC’s and other hardware
- Troubleshooting hardware/software and end user accounts both remotely and on-site at customers location
- Generating, documenting, and referencing trouble tickets using a ticketing system
- User account creation and administration including user access issues
- Documentation creation and maintenance
- PC repair and workstation service & maintenance
- Hardware inventory & asset tracking
- Must be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication, written & verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills, including detail and task oriented
- 1-2 years of technical support and customer support experience
- A knack for troubleshooting basic IT issues
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 10, MS Office 2016 & O365, and Windows Server
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, basic networking concepts, basic firewall and security concepts
- Familiarity with troubleshooting and installing printers and computer hardware
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.